Who Are We?
The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) increases awareness and understanding of the importance of exports to the US economy through education, legislative outreach, and engagement with DECs and other relevant stakeholders. NADEC is a non-profit corporation that maintains a 501(c)(6) federal income tax status.
We Support Our Mission Through The Following Activities:
- Mentoring of local businesses in exporting.
- Identifying export financing sources for businesses.
- Creating greater export awareness in the business community locally.
- Identifying issues affecting export trade.
- Advocating trade policy and legislation supporting exporters.
- Supporting programs and services of the U.S. Export Assistance Centers.
- Building local export assistance partnerships with other trade-related organizations.
- Providing export training and education through Export University® programs.